Eurolec Instrumentation Ltd is the Ono Sokki distributor for the UK and Ireland.
Eurolec can provide a wide range of noise, vibration and FFT analysis equipment that can be used across many applications and industries.
From the Ono Sokki range of products, we can deliver a comprehensive range of measurement instruments, sensors and accessories that allow for the measurement, monitoring and analysis of noise, vibration and engine speeds.
NEED HELP? CALL US ON +353 (0)42 933 3423 // UK 0845 370 4321
Portable 2 and 4 channel FFT analysers, configurable with a range of software options, can be supplemented with a variety of accessories and sensor options.
- CF-9200 & 9400 2 & 4 channel FFT Analyzers
- DS-3200 Data Station: real time analysis for sound & vibration
- DS-3000 series system for analysing combustion
- CF-7200A compact 2-channel FFT Analyser
- CF-4700 Comparator (FFT)
Wide range of tachometers including contact & non-contact options and sophisticated multi-use instruments. The Ono Sokki range of tachometers address a wide variety of specialised applications.
- HT Series contact and non-contact portable Tachometers
- CT, SE & GE Series specialised Engine Tachometers
- SE, FT & GE Series advanced Tachometers
- DS-3200 modular Data Station Series for Sound & Vibration analysis
Vibration measurement systems from Ono Sokki include comparators, a range of accelerometers and high specification laser doppler vibrometers.
- Wide range of piezoelectric accelerometers
- DR-7100 Sound/vibration Data Recorder (portable)
- DS-3200 Data Station/analysis system
- VC-2200/3200 Comparators
Ono Sokki rotary and roller encoders for a range of positional and angle measurements together with rotational measurements. Linear gauges for measurement of displacement/movement.
- High performance encoders
- RP-1710 Series Bottom-mount design
- RP-1730 Series Flange-mount variation
- RP-120 Series Dual-Shaft version
- RP-1130D Series Compact Bottom-mount option