testo 922 is a temperature measuring instrument which is especially suited to applications in the HVAC field. The measuring instrument records the temperature values of two connected thermocouple probes, and shows these simultaneously together with the differential temperature in the display. Measurement data transfer by radio additionally allows the measurement value from a further temperature probe to be displayed wirelessly.With the TopSafe, and the probe plugged in, the measuring instrument has protection class IP65.
The instrument continuously displays the minimum and maximum values. The measurement values shown in the display (current measurement value, fixed measurement value or the minimum/maximum value) can be printed out on site using the Testo report printer (optional). In addition to this, the measurement values can be cyclically printed – the intervals can be individually set.
The testo 922 temperature measuring instrument is ideal for measuring differential temperature in the sanitary and HVAC/R sector:
- Two temperature probes TC type K can be connected to the instrument to measure the surface temperature of pipes, e.g. heating pipes (two surface temperature probes with Velcro are already included in the set)
- A standard waterproof immersion/penetration probe is also part of the set
- Connection of another optional temperature probe possible via radio transmission
- Display of temperature values and differential temperature
- Hold button to retain the readings
- Continuous display of min. and max. values
- Illuminated display
Handy bag for temperature measuring instrument and probes:
- Flat case design with zip fastener and rounded, solid edges
- For safely storing measuring instrument and probes
- The bag is easy to open, the measuring equipment is easy to take out, practical for everyday use
testo 922 instrument, 2 Velcro pipe wrap probes, waterproof immersion probe and carry case