For refrigeration systems and heat pumps to function smoothly and efficiently, the pressure, temperatures and any system superheating or subcooling need to be monitored. The testo 570-1 digital manifold can record or calculate all these values and also enable temperature-compensated tightness testing. Which is why our 4-way manifold supplies you with the key information that you need for the optimum commissioning and maintenance of refrigeration systems or for error diagnosis. Complex manual comparisons and calculations (e.g. of superheating and subcooling), which would be necessary when using analog manifolds, are not needed.
Thanks to digital technology, several manual steps and calculations are no longer required
- Record readings over a period of up to 999 hours: the results are safely stored in the instrument, even for long-term measurements on refrigeration systems or heat pumps
- Real-time recording and graphic presentation of measurement data: as an option you can purchase the „EasyKool“ software, which can be used to clearly present the measurement data. This is particularly useful for identifying sources of error in the event of a fault, and taking countermeasures if needed
- Protocol access and printout: the testo fast printer, which is available as an option, enables on-site printout of measurement data. You can also view the measurement protocols in the „EasyKool“ software (optional)
- Suitable for all common refrigerants: 40 current refrigerants are stored in the manifold and can be updated if necessary using the optional „EasyKool“ software
- Pressure measurement with automatic temperature calculation: high and low pressure is measured via two temperature-compensated pressure sensors, which automatically calculate the temperatures in addition
- Three connections for external temperature probes: connect up to three temperature probes (optional) in order to calculate superheating and subcooling in parallel and record the ambient temperature (e.g. in cold storage rooms)
- Integrated vacuum measurement: when evacuating refrigeration systems, you can use the 4-way manifold to carry out vacuum measurements. The integrated vacuum sensor enables precise vacuum measurements
- Automatic heat pump mode: saves you from having to change refrigerant hoses
- Other features such as temperature-compensated tightness testing and automatic ambient pressure compensation are included in the digital manifold
Together with the testo 570-1 digital manifold, you also get a clamp temperature probe. Simply clamped to the pipe, this reliably measures the surface temperature. Our probes range also includes attachable probes for measuring temperature, current or oil pressure.
Robust and convenient - the digital manifold works like a pro
The testo 570-1 digital manifold is suitable for practical use, largely thanks to its robust 4-way valve block with 4 connections, 4 hose parkers and its inspection glass. Maintenance and servicing tasks on refrigeration systems and heat pumps are made easier due to the manageability of the instrument.
With its solid housing, the digital manifold is protected against impacts. A suspension hook on the back secures the instrument during the measurement. In addition, the manifold has a large, illuminated display, so you will have no problem reading off the readings, even in a dark environment.
Recommendation: if you would like to have a key accessory to hand, you can purchase the digital manifold testo 570-2 Set. This manifold set contains a second clamp temperature probe, the „EasyKool“ software, a USB cable, a mains unit and a transport case.
testo 570-1 digital 4-way manifold set including 1 x clamp temperature probe, calibration protocol and batteries.