Carry out measurements without any annoying cables: use the kit to handle all relevant measurements in ventilation ducts and at air/ceiling outlets. You will receive the testo 440 dP air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument including differential pressure sensor, two vane probe heads (Ø 100 mm and Ø 16 mm) and a humidity/temperature probe head – all three can be attached to the universal Bluetooth® handle supplied. To make measurements more convenient, both vane probe heads can be combined with the telescope included in the kit. The equipment can be transported safely and conveniently in the robust case.
- testo 440 dP air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument including differential pressure sensor, connection hose, 3 x AA batteries, USB cable and calibration protocol (0560 4402)
- Vane probe (Ø 100 mm) with Bluetooth® including temperature sensor (consisting of 100 mm vane probe head, handle adapter and Bluetooth® handle); bracket for testovent measurement funnel; 4 x AA batteries and calibration protocol (0635 9431)
- 16 mm vane probe head including temperature sensor and calibration protocol (0635 9570)
- Humidity/temperature probe head (Ø 12 mm) including calibration protocol (0636 9730)
- Extendable telescope (up to 1 m in length) for flow probes with a universal handle including 90° angle (0554 0960)
- Combi-case for testo 440 and multiple probes (0516 4401)