A variety of directives describe the tests which have to be carried out before commissioning water and gas pipes. The testo 312-4 differential pressure measuring instrument offers measuring processes for load and tightness tests as well as serviceability tests on gas pipes using air. It also enables the checking of static gas and gas flow pressures, as well as the nozzle pressure setting on gas burners or boilers.
These measurements are possible with the testo 312-4 differential pressure measuring instrument
- Tightness and serviceability testing by pressure drop on gas pipes in accordance with DVGW TRGI 2008
- Load testing on gas pipes in accordance with DVGW-TRGI 2008 using our high-pressure probe (can be ordered as an option)
- Pressure testing on drinking water pipes using water and with the support of the optional high-pressure probe in accordance with DIN 1988 (TRWI) and using air in accordance with the ZVSHK information sheet
- Pressure testing on waste water pipes using our high-pressure probe (can be ordered as an option)
- Checking the gas pressure regulator by recording the readings over a defined period (max. 25,000 readings)
- Checking the gas connection and gas flow pressure, as well as setting the nozzle pressure on gas burners and boilers
Practical features of the differential pressure measuring instrument
The testo 312-4 pressure measuring instrument offers a high level of operating convenience in order for you to carry out pressure measurement efficiently - for instance through preset measuring processes or the clear presentation of readings on the large display. The testo fast printer, which can be ordered as an extra (0554 0549), means you can produce measurement data printouts directly on site. The easyheat PC software is available to you as an option for data transfer and evaluation. Furthermore, probes which are also available for various measuring tasks can be attached to the differential pressure measuring instrument (e.g. high-pressure probe or thermocouple probe for temperature measurement).
testo 312-4 differential pressure measuring instrument, including battery and calibration protocol.