Change cooking oil at the right time and save money: the testo 270 enables you to work more reliably, intuitively and efficiently. You will find this cooking oil tester to be a competent assistant, helping you achieve impeccable quality assurance when it comes to your frying processes. Easy cooking oil monitoring using the testo 270 will enable you to comply with critical TPM values and to change the oil at just the right time.
With the testo 270 you can take measurements directly in hot oil in a variety of deep fat fryers without any waiting time. The cooking oil tester offers numerous advantages, such as a removable, dishwasher-safe case, an unbreakable oil sensor, easy 3-button operation and lots more.
Robust, simple and convenient for the kitchen
With its reliable measuring technology, the testo 270 cooking oil tester is your competent partner when it comes to ensuring quality assurance for your deep fat fryer, whether you are using the instrument in your restaurant business, commercial kitchen, in catering, food inspection, or in the quality assurance or production of food. At the same time, the cooking oil tester is easy to use: you can set the required TPM limit values in advance and protect them from being modified inadvertently with a PIN. The cooking oil tester's display helps you during the measurement itself: it flashes until a stable reading is reached. The display signalling function in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green) enables quick identification of the measurement result range. Naturally, the accurate reading in %TPM can also be read off on the display.
All the advantages of the testo 270 cooking oil tester at a glance
- Simple: self-explanatory operation with 3-level alarm backlight. Testo's capacitive oil sensor makes it possible to carry out back-to-back measurements in hot fat, even without needing to wait for the cooking oil tester to cool down
- Accurate: calibration possible at the measuring location using the reference oil
- Robust: the fibreglass housing is extremely impact-resistant. Moreover, the oil sensor is embedded in a metal casing and is therefore unbreakable. In accordance with protection class IP65, it is protected against water jets and can be washed under running water
- Reliable: users are protected from the heat of the cooking oil thanks to the measuring instrument's ergonomic design
- Clear: %TPM shown on the large display, along with unambiguous signalling function of the display illumination in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green); Hold and Auto-Hold function for the reading display
testo 270 cooking oil tester including reference oil, plastic case, calibration protocol, training card, instruction manual and batteries.