The testo 175 T1 temperature logger is your competent partner for dealing with air temperature monitoring in a reliable way. Purchasing our practical set is a good idea, especially if you want to carry out temperature control in several areas: you get three data loggers (with accessories) straight away and, if you are a baker or butcher, you can for instance record the temperature in the cold store, warehouse and sales area at the same time.
State-of-the-art measuring technology, high level of data security
An internal NTC sensor is built into the temperature logger. This NTC sensor provides high-precision recording of the air temperature (±0.5 °C). Because the measuring range of the internal NTC sensor ranges from -35 °C to +55 °C, the data logger can also be used for long-term temperature controls in cold stores or deep freeze rooms.
You can read the current measuring values, set limit values, min./max. values, violations of limit values and remaining battery life on the temperature logger`s display. This means you do not have to read the data logger immediately on the PC, if you want to get a quick overview of the most important measurement data.
The data logger`s large memory capacity (up to 1 million readings) and its long battery life (max. 3 years) also allow less frequent read-out for shorter measurement intervals. The temperature logger can be run with standard batteries (AAA), which can be replaced at any time by the users themselves.
The testo 175 T1 temperature logger guarantees a high level of data security and reliable measurement results based on state-of-the-art measuring technology. Saved measurement data will not be lost even when the battery is empty or being replaced.
Programming and analysis with the temperature logger
This data logger set already includes the ComSoft Basic software on CD. You can programme the temperature logger using this. In addition, the software enables a basic analysis of your measurement data.
Where there are higher requirements in terms of software, we can offer you two further versions:
- ComSoft Professional software - available as an option - offers various possibilities for more detailed analysis of the temperature readings measured
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software - available as an option - is well suited for use in the pharmaceutical sector with its special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11
Tested and certified for use in the food sector
- The data logger has also been tested by the TÜV Süd (German Technical Safety Standards Authority) ATP test station according to EN 12830
- It has international HACCP certification and is therefore HACCP-compliant
- Reliable water jet protection according to protection class IP 65: the temperature logger can remain at the measuring location even when cleaning is being carried out there
Advantage of the set
This set means you are well-equipped for professional temperature control: you get three testo 175 T1 temperature loggers, so that you can record the temperature at the same time in several areas or at several locations. This is practical for small food businesses, such as baker`s or butcher`s, amongst others, which want to monitor the cold store and warehouse, as well as the sales area.
A USB interface, which you need for programming the data logger, is also included in the set. This means you have everything you need in the set to start temperature control straight away. The USB interface which comes with the set also enables the transfer of measurement data to your PC. You have the option of using the SD memory card for this and this is included in the set as well. In addition, you receive the ComSoft Basic software on CD and can use this to analyze your measurement data on the PC. (Because you get the CD, you do not need to download the software on the Internet.)
- 3 x testo 175 T1 temperature loggers, including wall bracket, lock, batteries and calibration protocol
- 1 x USB interface for programming and reading the temperature logger
- 1 x SD memory card for saving and transferring the measurement data to the PC
- 1 x ComSoft Basic CD for programming and easy data analysis