Rotary encoders, such as the Ono Sokki RP1710, can be used for many kinds of applications in various fields such as position, angle and velocity measurement of mechanical instruments, and the control of rotational quantity and rotational speed in motors.
Ono Sokki is one of the world's leading manufacturers of this type of instrument and Eurolec are the UK and Ireland's sole distributor of their products.
- Excellent resistance to shock and shaft loading
- High resolution and a wide range of output pulse types to choose from
- Line driver output can be selected to enable long-distance transmission
- AC and DC power supply available
- Selectable connection for either terminal strip or connector
- IP65 (applicable by affixing an oil seal to the rotating shaft and selecting 'terminal board' as an option)
- CE mark