The NoisePen Personal Noise Exposure Meter has no cables, displays or controls, and needs no separate charger or reader unit, making it simple to use and the perfect solution for monitoring Noise at Work over a whole working day or week especially for shift workers, lone workers, confined-space workers and people working in remote areas.
NOTE an acoustic calibrator is required to programme the NoisePen.
- Accurate measurements over a large dynamic range 70-140dB(A)
- Measurements can be scheduled for up to 28 days in advance
- Wearable and will capture doses for over 30 hours
- Does not require a reader or charger - fully operational via USB to a PC
- Portable, accurate personal sound exposure meter that is very easy to use
- Meets international standards for noise exposure measurement IEC 61252:1993 and ANSI S1.25:1991 standards
- Set up, start, stop, download and report processes are simplified
- Recharges in less than 4 hours
- Comes with leather shoulder mount
- Ideal for lone workers, shift workers, those operating in several locations or in confined spaces
- Noise at work
- Industrial hygiene