The CS High-Temperature range of calibration sources uses a dry-block heat source that allows you to calibrate any probe thermometer. Its high-temperature range allows you to calibrate probe thermometers at extended ranges, up to 650˚C. Each instrument provides highly accurate, very stable temperature output, which is perfect for the calibration and servicing of reference probe thermometers, as well as general-purpose temperature measurement instruments at high temperatures.
The CS High-Temperature range is equipped, as standard, with 7 individual probe holes, ranging from diameters of 2mm up to 8.5mm. This means that regardless of the probe you're using, the CS High-Temperature range will be able to accurately and effectively calibrate your thermometer.
The CS High-Temperature range can also be used with an external reference thermometer, such as the Eurolec RT162 or PC Temp RT2 for temperatures up to 200°C, to provide a complete reference, verification and calibration system.
• Accurate and stable high-temperature source
• User adjustable temperature• PID Controller
• Front & Rear probe holes
• User adjustable °C or °F display
• Standard RS232 output with optional USB connection
• Test point for reference thermometer for increased accuracy
• Wide temperature ranges
Variants at a glance:
- CS350: +30°C to +350°C | Resolution 0.1
- CS650: +30°C to +650°C | Resolution 0.1