Precision Blackbody & Dry-block Temperature Calibration Sources30 Jun 2020
Guarantee the accuracy of your temperature measurement instruments, and ensure they meet health and safety and industry-specific standards, with our range of CS Precision Blackbody and Dry-block Calibration Sources.
Our range of industry-leading temperature calibration sources allow you to verify readings from both probe and infrared thermometers, giving you the confidence in knowing your measurements are accurate.
The CS Precision range
The CS Precision range of calibration sources, designed and manufactured by Eurolec Instruments, is unlike most other calibration sources available on the market, both in terms of build quality and capability.
The range is equipped as standard, with 7 individual probe holes, ranging from diameters of 2mm up to 8.5mm. This means that regardless of the probe you’re using, the CS Precision range will be able to calibrate your thermometer accurately and effectively.
The CS Series is available in three different variants, each of which provides a highly accurate and incredibly stable output, which is ideal for the calibration and servicing of reference thermometers, as well as multi-purpose probe thermometers and infrared temperature measurement instruments.
- 7 probe insert holes as standard (1 x 2.5mm, 3 x 3.5mm, 1 x 5.5mm, 1 x 6.5mm, 1 x 8.5mm)
- Blackbody temperature source for the calibration of infrared thermometers
- Dry-block temperature source for the calibration of probe thermometers.
- PID controller with platinum film sensor
- Highly accurate and stable temperature source
- Standard RS232 output with optional USB connection for calibration automation
- Test point for reference thermometer for increased accuracy.
Variants at a glance
CS173: Temperature range of +30°C to +200°C | Resolution 0.1 | No cooling fan
CS174: Temperature range of 40˚C below ambient to +85˚C | Resolution 0.1 | Cooling fan
CS175: Temperature range of 40˚C below ambient to +85˚C | Resolution 0.01 | Cooling fan
All variants in the CS Precision series include a temperature control system and a pocket for a reference thermometer, allowing for greater accuracy of the calibration system.