About our range of temperature probes and thermocouples
We supply a range of temperature measurement probes, sensors and thermocouples suited to a whole range of applications, including food and beverage manufacturing and catering, legionella assessments and HACCP compliance. In addition to our own range, we also provide temperature measurement probes and thermocouples from testo and have the ability to provide custom-made temperature probes and thermocouples to meet your specific requirements.
We can make custom probes too. Contact us for more information.
A range of temperature measurement probes and thermocouples suited to all applications, including:
- K-Type temperature probes
- T-Type temperature probes
- K-Type thermocouples
- T-Type thermocouples
- Fast-response temperature probes and thermocouples
- High-temperature probes and thermocouples
- Surface temperature probes
- High-accuracy thermocouples for commercial fridges, ovens and other catering/hospitality applications
- Temperature probes for air temperature measurement
- Liquid temperature measurement probes for legionella assessments
- Standard penetration temperature probes for general use
Which temperature probe or thermocouple should I choose?
The main thing to consider when choosing a temperature probe or thermocouple is what you need to measure. In our range of temperature measurement probes and thermocouples, we differentiate between the two.
Our thermocouples only feature a temperature sensor without any sort of metallic housing. This makes our thermocouples perfect for longer-term static applications, such as commercial fridge/freezer temperature monitoring, oven temperature monitoring and other applications where a traditional temperature probe isn’t required.
A temperature measurement probe is a type of thermocouple that is housed in a metallic tube and is suitable for a range of applications, including food temperature testing, temperature measurements in the catering and hospitality industry, liquid temperature testing and legionella assessments.
Our temperature probes and thermocouples are available in both K-Type and T-Type, and are compatible with Eurolec’s range of handheld thermometers.