About our Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration testing and measurement instruments
Eurolec supplies internationally trusted brands such as Testo for the measurement of all parameters within HVAC and refrigeration systems such as flue gas, temperature, CO, CO2, air flow, pressure, emissions. The instruments meet standards such as the EN 14624 for Performance of portable leak detectors and of room monitors for halogenated refrigerants.
Key applications of the AC testing and refrigeration measurement instruments are:
- Heating, Ventilation and AC systems
- Leak detection with sophisticated leak detectors
- Measuring temperature with sensitive temperature sensors and data loggers
- Measuring humidity with a portable humidity measuring sensor
- Measuring gas flow (with vane anemometers or a classic wind speed meter)
- Indoor air and comfort
- Refrigeration technology
- Electrical installation
In refrigeration systems it it vital to check the pressure, temperature and any superheating or subcooling to ensure the system is running smoothly and there are no leaks. Testo provides a wide range of smart tools to help do this.
Testing refrigeration systems
The smooth running of heating, cooling and refrigeration systems, relies on the maintenance of the pressure and temperature systems within them. Eurolec supplies a range of instruments to check refrigeration systems for superheating or subcooling on refrigeration systems and heat pumps and for identifying leaks quickly including the testo Smart Probes refrigeration set.
- Hoseless installation directly onto the pressure connection means low refrigerant loss
- Direct display means it's easy to view evaporation and condensation temperatures
- Smart Probes App allows for quick analysis and transmission of measurement data.
Adjusting refrigeration systems with a digital manifold
Engineers can use a digital manifold to carry out fast and reliable servicing on refrigeration systems, and for greater convenience during commissioning, maintenance and service.
The testo refrigeration App and Bluetooth enable high levels of convenience during commissioning, maintenance and service of refrigeration systems. These tools mean you can:
- carry out fast and reliable high-precision measurements
- Ensure there are no leaks by assessing the tightness of refrigeration systems
- Test systems to ensure they are fully optimised and efficient.
Vacuum measurement for evacuation of a refrigeration system
Carry out high precision vacuum measurement of refrigeration systems with testo meters before you evacuate a refrigeration system or heat pump properly prior to commissioning. Testo instruments offer reliable monitoring of absolute pressure, as well as pressure measurement and automatic calculation of the evaporation temperature of water in the systems.