Eurolec can provide a range of instruments that can measure temperatures up to +1370°C (dependent upon sensor type) which allows for these applications to be covered. All of the high temperature solutions meets the highest standards of instrumentation, a feature common to all Eurolec products, as well as being simple to operate and robust in use.
High Temperature Thermometers
The high temperature thermometers are partnered with a suitable thermocouple or probe to give the extended temperature ranges up to and beyond +1000°C
- TH Series with metal cases for industrial and rugged environments
- PC Temp Series for cost effective measurement of high temperatures
- BMK Desktop Thermometer with 6 switchable input and a maximum range of +1370°C
- Minimum & Maximum Temperature ranges determined by the thermometer & probe/thermocouple combination
- Custom probes available for special applications
The table below shows the performance details details these, allowing you to choose the most appropriate version of the high temperature thermometers source for your application.
|Specification||TH102KC||PC Temp K2||BMK|
|Range||-200°C to +1200°C||-50°C to +1000°C||-200°C to +1370°C|
|Accuracy||± 0.2°C ± 1 digit (-50°C to +200°C), ±1°C ± 1 digit elsewhere||± 0.5°C ± 0.2% (-50°C to +200°C), ±1°C ±0.2% elsewhere||± 0.5°C|
|Sensor Type||K Type Thermocouple||K Type Thermocouple||K Type Thermocouple|
|Inputs||1||1||6 - User Selectable|