Eurloec can provide a comprehensive range of handheld tachometers from the Ono Sokki product line as well as a wide range of bench top engine tachometer systems.
The information below show the current options but we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your application and specific requirements.
NEED HELP? CALL US ON +353 (0)42 933 3423 // UK 0845 370 4321
HT Series Handheld Tachometers
The HT Series of Handheld Tachmometers are ideal for the measurement and maintenance of rotation machineries.
We provide four types of tachometer (contact, non-contact, contact and non-contact, and external sensor) and each model can be easily operated to accurately measure the rotation precisely. They are used in the various applications for periodic maintenance of mechanical equipment and general purpose rotational speed measurements.
A wide range of accessories are also available to support the instruments.
- Compact, accurate handheld tachometers
- Available as contact, non-contact and external sensors versions
- HT-3200 - Contact Type with range of 0.5r/min to 10000r/min
- HT-4200 - Non-Contact Type with range of 0.4r/min to 50000r/min
- HT-5500 - Contact & Non-Contact Type
- HT-6200 - External Sensor Type
- HT-6800 - High Speed Extnernal Sensor Type up to 999,990r/min
Engine Speed Tachometers
Eurolec provides a range of engine speed tachometers that have been designed specically to measure, log and record engine RPM using a number of different technologies.
To support these instruments, a range of sensor types can be used allowing any engine type to be measured. Noise and vibration sensors can also be added to expand the input data and to allow for more details analysis of engine performance.
In addition to the desktop-style instrument, a range of handheld engine RPM tachometers are also available.
- A comprehensive range of RPM measurement instruments, sensors & accessories
- CT-6700 Digital Engine Tachometer
- SE-1670 Gasoline Engine Tachometer
- GE-2500 Diesel Engine Tachometer
- FT-7200 Advanced Handheld Tachometer
- SE-1200 Handheld Gasoline Engine Tachometer
- GE-1400 Handheld Diesel Engine Tachometer
- HT-6200 Handheld Digital Engine Tachometer
- SE-2500A Handheld Gasoline Engine Tachometer
FT-7200 Advanced Handheld Tachometer
The FT-7200 Advanced Tachometer is an easy-to-use handheld digital tachometer offering high functions and performance. The use of FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) technology enables the FT-7200 to perform frequency analysis of rotation speed by using change of signal in sound, vibration or magnetic flux from rotating machines.
CT-6700 Digital Engine Tachometer
The CT-6700 is a digital engine tachometer to measure revolution speed of gasoline or diesel engines, motors (EV/HEV) equipped on electric vehicles or hybrid electric vehicles or general rotating bodies.
This compact tachometer supports 10 kinds of various sensors with different usages and purposes including ignition pulse detector, gasoline and diesel engine rotation detector, and magneto-electric rotation detector. Engine rotation speed has now come to be able to measure by ECU crank signal even when it is difficult to mount a detector on an actual vehicle..